Movies

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

If there is ever a box of anything without a lid on it Payton helps me by emptying whatever is in it. In this case it was videos.We pulled these out from our room because we had some fleas that tried to take up residence in our non-pet apartment. So I used flea powder & had to pull everything off of the carpet.
I have to admit that this wasn't the first time that she did this. She had done this the day before & I left it there because it entertained her for a while.
After this time I had to put them away because she would take them out & throw them behind her. She was being a little too rough with them so I had to take them away. This face below is the, 'Now that I know you are taking pictures I'm done playing'.
'Mom it's time for you to put that camera down & play with me.'

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love that last picture.....it needs a frame! FLEAS?! What do they look like? Are they very big?