I'm not tired!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Today she tried to show me what a big girl that she was & not go to sleep for her morning nap. So I got her up, got her dressed & had lunch. The entire time she was up she was very mischievous.
I turned on Sing-a-long Songs for her & it slowed her down for the opening song where the owl flies into the classroom. So I turned that down & eventually off because she wasn't watching it.
Here she is just cruising around going from getting in trouble here to getting in trouble there.
She did laps back & forth from a chair in the living room to our front door. She was walking everywhere.
This is her 'I'm not in trouble' face. I tell her no & all I get is a smile & sometimes a laugh. It drives me up the wall.
For someone that was so tired she sure tried her hardest to fake me out. I didn't catch on to it at first but when she just kept going from one place to another, passing up her toys for the blinds or TV equipment (like above) I knew she was only going to be more trouble until she finally gave in & took a nap.
I'm happy to report that she was only up for an hour! Maybe there is something to her 'fake out' routine... it sure did tire her out!

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love the "zonked out" shot with her little bottom in the air. Ryan sleeps like that too and it always brings a smile to my face!