Jacuzzi Time

Saturday, March 24, 2007



My parents heated up the jacuzzi & we got in. Payton wasn't too sure of it in the picture below because it wasn't quite warm yet. It was still really cold but that didn't stop her from kicking & splashing.I just love her outfit. I bought it about 2 months ago because it was soo cute. I'm hoping that it will help protect her from the sun.
It took a while to get her used to being in there. The bubbes/warming jet were on so I think that she didn't like the turbulence that were in the water.
But everything was okay again once we brought out the bath toys. Once it seemed like a big bath she decided that it wasn't all that bad.
With a toy in each hand so was a happy girl.
Now if we could just get a 2 & 1 1/2 year old to share... Well at least they enjoyed the pool!

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love that she calmed down with the bath toys. That's so funny! Kids' mind work in such funny ways.