Leaf, the best toy

Friday, March 16, 2007

I took Payton with me to show an apartment & I let her take her time on the way back. She found a leaf & held onto it for about 20 minutes before I took this picture. I was surprised that she didn't try to put it in her mouth.She dropped it while she was drinking her water & realized it so she stopped to pick it up.
She decided that it would be fun to put it in her gum ball machine. This is one of her new favorite toys.
She would drop it in there & just look at it.
She tried to press a lever on the side that makes balls that are in there come out. It didn't work so she tried to get it out. She ended up needing help but I think that turned into a game too. I would take it out, hand it to her. She'd smile & drop it back in & then look up at me... Mommy it's your turn!

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

I seriously can't get over that hair!! And those cheeks!! I could nibble on those all day long!