Cardboard... who knew?!?!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Payton hasn't been the happiest baby lately, but she's got an excuse. She has 3 molars that have all broke thru at the same time as well as her 2 front teeth. I am thrilled that she won't be a vampire anymore!! So GROUCHY is her middle name right now. She is always at my side, wants to be held or at the very least touching me. Just now I started Monsters Inc & she will usually stand against the couch or sit in the middle of the room but not today. She stood right next to me & leaned against my leg. I got up to answer the phone & sat down in a different spot & sure enough she came right over. I love the attention but it makes it hard to get anything done with her wanting to be right there with me.

So in an attempt to find some extra time I used a box to keep her busy & it worked like a charm. Who knew that a cardboard box would give me almost 35 minutes of time.

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

Look at that hair!!! Oh my goodness!!!! I'm loving it!