Tuesday, March 11, 2008

After her hair cut we headed over to the mall for dinner & little play time before bedtime. Payton always grabs onto Donald's ears while on his shoulders. She also likes to stick her fingers in his ear plugging it. We were talking & all of a sudden he started laughing because he couldn't hear what I was saying. Payton had plugged his ears.
Payton becomes a crazy women at the mall play land. She runs around trying to get as much play time in on all of the different things they have there.
She loves the slide. And yes I do keep her shoes on... last time someone with shoes on stepped on her foot & she got pretty upset about it. This time there were a lot of big kids in there running around & since I didn't want to try to convince her to leave I just left them on.

Payton in the last 2 times has been able to conquer the turtle.
My scare of the night didn't have anything to do with the big kids rough-housing around all the little kids that were there. Last time that we were here she figured out how to climb in. The first time that she tried to climb in she slipped & all I saw were her feet. Her feet were sticking up on the bench she sitting on, soles up, & her body was bent backwards with her face smashed up against the corner. She belly flopped & got stuck midway. I raced over & picked her up, she was only that way for 2 or 3 seconds, so she wasn't fazed. It was hard getting her out of that position & I couldn't believe she wasn't hurt or at least freaked out by it. She did avoid that toy until the very end but I could tell that she was being more careful that time.

0 comments: