Easter Egg hunting can be painful!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Egg hunting can be painful for dad's. Payton found the last egg of the day.Donald was so good to give her a boost. I was glad that he put her on his shoulders & not just lift her up there... for some reason that always makes me nervous when I see that.
Just in case you can't see what's going on in the picture above, here is it zoomed in below.
Donald can't help it that he has such a prominent brow that is perfect for holding onto. The only down side to the spot is the eye!
Look at that face, not Donald's, Payton's. Such accomplishment! I didn't even notice that Payton was 'trying' to gouge out his eye until I edited the picture. What a good father!
There will be more Easter pictures to come. But as you can tell, Payton really got into it this year!

1 comments:

Knight knughts said...

Well done by both. I love both faces. I hope the eye is ok.