Happy Anniversary... & Patty's Day

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

For our anniversary we went out to Chili's. I have to say that Payton is so much fun at restaurants. She is very well behaved & loves to perform. So what better audience than one that is held hostage at their table by their food!

Yeah you have be careful what you asked for.

"Payton where does the food go?"
"Payton did you take to big of a bite?"
"Daddy play cards with me."
"I Love You Daddy!"
To finish off the day we bought Coldstones & took it over to my parents & shared with everyone.

For our anniversary we weren't suppose to buy anything but Donald came home from Costco with a fishing rod for himself. I guess my gift to myself was fabric so it all worked out. 7 years have gone by semi-fast... Slow at times (while Donald was in Iraq) & fast at times (especially since Payton has joined our family). So here's to many more years!

0 comments: