I'm trying to catch up...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I do really well for a little while but then I fall off the wagon. Payton has noticed that Donald has been gone more lately. Donald took 22 units at school last semester & will take 20 this semester, yes I do think that he is crazy sometimes too. So whenever Dad gets home Payton uses him as a jungle gym.
Donald will be graduating this August with a Bachelors from Cal State LA... I'm a bad wife... I don't remember what he will be double Majoring in... one is Finance & the other I think is Computer Science?

I should be posting a bunch of stuff in the next few days. Google video uploader is FINALLY working again on my computer so I'll cross my fingers that the video's finish uploading otherwise I will post without them... it's just that the videos are so cute!
5354

0 comments: