She must get it from Donald...

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

She got a card from Grandma & Grandpa Church that she LOVES. I don't know if it's the fact that there is a kitty on it or if it's the sparkles but she carries it around with her. Donald is the same way with cards. He keeps them & will put them up & leave them up until I take them down. He has every single card that he has ever gotten. I have kept cards too, but just not like he does. I have kept the birthday cards that I've received from Grandmother Grant (I think that I'm only missing a few birthdays) & Anniversary cards from Donald. And this smile... I don't know what that is all about. I'm debating whether it is even cute or not!?!?! I had to share it because this is what she does if we ask her to say cheese. So instead of telling her to 'say cheese' when we take her picture, we say 'show us your teeth' & it comes out much better. Donald makes this face sometimes too but it is only to mock me, in a loving way of coarse. I don't think Payton is mocking me in the picture, she's just trying to make a funny face.
5091

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love her funny face!! Ryan loved his Valentine card from G&G Church too!!

jaime said...

that's so funny. jaxson does that will his cards too. and can't even begin to think about getting rid of them. he remembers every card he has ever received.