Curls, curls & more curls!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I love Payton's hair. I love the curls & the color! Recently I have started pulling her hair back differently because her hair is getting so thick on top that the pony looked weird. I think it is so cute. Her hair just seems to be getting curlier.All I have to do is wet it & BAM, instant curls!
The picture below was just after her hair air dried after getting her hair washed.
I love how low maintenance it is & even when it's messy & kinda fro's a little, it's still cute!
But honestly, & I think you'll agree, how could she not be cute!
4922

3 comments:

dana said...

I LOVE her hair in those last two pictures. The curls are so cute! I wish mine did that.

Joanne said...

Such a gorgeous girl!

Gary Church said...

Her coloring is so good in these pictures!! I always notice when she looks pink!! SO PRETTY!!!