I thought it would be fun!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I have recently discovered CVS. Thru a friend of my mom I learned about their rewards plan. Okay so they have items that if you buy them you get money back, ebc's. For example, Childrens Asprin was on sale for $1.79 & when you bought one you got $1.79 back. So I had the register split up my order & I bought a few 3 & then had them ring up the next 3 using my ecb's to pay for them & got more ecb's. I didn't find out about this thing that CVS does until the last day of this sale. So I ended up going to 4 CVS's & was able to get 15 bottles of Asprin. (I usually wouldn't go crazy like this but Payton takes 1 asprin a day so I now have a year supply & I only actually paid for 3 of them).

What does this has to do with the pictures below. Well CVS had Bubble bath on sale for .50c each (after ecb's). So I got them because I remember all the fun that I had with bubble bath & thought Payton would like it too. Boy was I wrong!At first she just watched it & was worried about the bubbles being on her fingers. Then (below) she realized that the bubbles were touching her tummy.
Yes so I thought it would be fun but as it turns out this cute little pink bubble guy has struck fear into the heart of my little princess.
So beware of trying to introduce your little ones to the fun but dangerous activities you did as a kid. It may backfire & turn into a bad experience. For a few days I kept the bottle of bubbles out, not thinking it would get a reaction, & Payton didn't want to take a bath. It was all tears for about 3 days after these pictures. You would have thought from the sounds of terror coming from the bathroom that I was bathing her in boiling hot water & scrubbing her with a wool scrubber. Once I put the bottle away it got better.
Yes see the look of 'joy' on her face. To get rid of the bubbles we used a squire bottle & blasted those bubble away.

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

Um, are you kidding me?! Your kid is afraid of bubbles?! What kind of a mom raises a kid who's scared of bubbles? That ain't right. lol. But it's SO cute!!!!! I love her and her funky little personality. She's got spunk!