4 things about me...

Monday, April 16, 2007

...I got tagged by Janette Church & since I was at the top of her list I couldn't ignore it without guilt! So just for you....

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Apartment Manager - Pasadena, CA
2. Receptionist - Automated Circuit Design - Richardson TX
3. Day Spa Manager - Frisco TX (Didn't last long but was fun)
4. Take out Counter Girl at Dominico's Pizza (I worked my way up to being able to cut the pizza!) - Pasadena CA

B) Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. Tombstone - I can recite the entire movie from memory
2. Monsters Inc
3. National Treasure
4. Any chick flick w/o hubby there to make a cheesy comment at the end to ruin the nostalgia

C) Four places I have lived:
1. Pasadena, CA (Born & Raised)
2. Richardson, TX
3. Dallas, TX
4. Garland, TX

D) Four television shows I watch:
1. 24 - I love that they jumped to a different story line mid-season/day
2. Survivor
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. October Road (I haven't quite made my mind up on this one yet but it is one I'm looking forward to this week)

E) Four places I have gone on vacation:
1. Maui, HI
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Dallas, TX/Hugo, OK
4. My life is seriously pitiful. I have to get out more. HI was the only one where we didn't go to specifically visit family.

F) Four websites I visit almost daily:
1. Blogs - my own and my friends
2. Gmail - could live without it but it makes life so easy!
3. slickdeals.net
4. craigslist.org

G) Four of my favorite foods (only four?!):
1. Chinese food (Orange or Kung Pao Chicken)
2. Spicy BBQ (we just found a place at the Monrovia street fair that sells the best pulled pork sandwich. Reminds me of the awesome Texas BBQ I've been missing)
3. Sushi!!! And we just found a great place here in Pasadena, oh yeah baby!
4. Anything that I don't have to cook. Have you noticed how much better things taste when they are made for you?

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. A beach anywhere! With a play pin that would contain Payton & she would be content at least for a little while.
2. Shopping & have $$ to shop with.
3. In a movie theater watching a GREAT chick flick with popcorn...and NO teeny boppers in the theater!! (I totally agree Janette)
4. Away from home & Payton with a babysitter that I felt comfortable with. Especially cause she's cranky right now.

I) Four people who I tag:
1. I'm stopping the madness!

Cut and paste and fill in your own answers!

1 comments:

dana said...

Jenn, what is this sushi place..??? Casey and I have been searching for one in Pasadena.