I can feed myself

Thursday, April 12, 2007

So now that Payton's teeth are coming in I have to start introducing new things to her. She can start to have things that required a little more chewing so it really opens up the things that I can feed her. Obviously noodles, like she has below, are one of those new chewy foods but it is a food that she has had tummy issues with in the past. So I have to remember to introduce things to her again. This time she liked it & didn't mind the texture. She would pick up the noodles individually & put them in her mouth. If I didn't help she would have been there all night. As you can see they stuck to her so she would have to lick them off her hand.
I'm sure that some made it in her mouth.

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

TOO FUNNY! I love how little girls eat...all dainty and polite...and then it's "wheels off" towards the end when they realize they haven't eaten a thing. lol.