It's Swim Time!

Monday, April 2, 2007

Yes it is ALL about the outfit! And the pose!!!
So I think that she enjoyed the pool. The class was pretty cheesy but the kids had a good time.
I signed up so that I could work on the things that they teach in my mom's pool. It's pretty expensive... $10 for a 1/2 hour.
Every time we got to the side she tried to climb out. I think it was because Dad was there taking pictures.
Trying to get her to kick. She wasn't thrilled with being on her back.
Just floating, seeing what the babies would do.
Hey Dad! Come on in the water's warm!!
The noodle thing didn't last that long. She took that off after only a few minutes.
We've got 2 more classes. And hopefully she will still continue to enjoy it.

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

That little outfit and her stance is just too much....how do you contain yourself?!