Art

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

We bought these canvases on ebay last July & finally got them framed. We found a street vendor at the Monrovia Street Fair that did them for us.I had them in the closet for so long that I forgot how much I loved them.
We also bought a piece of Gino's art. Gino a total artistic type name & he had the accent to go with it too.
I love it because he totally gobbed on the paint.
I feel like I'm living in an adults apartment now. It is amazing what putting up pictures does to your living space.

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

Is that Gino Savarino from eBay or another Gino from the street fair? I love both pieces!! I paint abstract, but LOOOOOVE looking at realistic. lol.

Jenn said...

Gino is from the street fair. Payton likes the picture of the Poppies. She climbs up on the couch & reaches for them. It's so cute. She looks at them & smiles.

dana said...

Jenn, those poppy painting are beautiful! I remember you talking about them. They look so great on your wall, I love them.