Slow for Speed Bumps!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

So these last two weeks have been very stressful on me in terms of managing. By the time that Payton goes down for her nap she has watched Sesame Street, Big World, Monsters Inc & possibly a Disney Sing-a-long song. I hate to admit that is roughly 2 1/2 hours of TV (bad mom guilt is creeping in right now). I have literally been run ragged by the time she suppose to go down for her nap. So I looked over, while on the phone with a tenant whose apartment caught fire early that morning (just to give you a little glimpse of my week) & she was just sitting there holding my shoe. Totally mesmerized by Monsters Inc. I am raising a speed bump! To be fare though she probably thinks I'm a speed bump right now too. Mommies tend to be boring when they have work to do. No matter what she did whether crawling over to the shoe bin & just stopping inches shy of head butting it, she was watching that TV.

*****
I had to include this one. I'm sure that she was channeling her cousin, er 2nd cousin (?) Mia. The next generation is bringing sexy back to the Grant family tree! YOU GO LADIES!!!

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

TOTAL sexy back pose! It must run in the genes. lol.