The Easter Bunny Loves Payton

Monday, April 9, 2007



Payton made out like a bandit on Easter morning. She loved it. She also slept in till 8:40. Church started at 9 so we were all late but that's the way it goes.She actually took her time looking at everything she got. I think she was delaying going to church as long as possible. As you can see from the pics about she was a little difficult.
Her first My Little Pony. This is the one & only time that she even touched it. I'm sure she will like it more later. I think that there was just so much there that she moved on to other things that she didn't have to figure out.
I love how she's holding the candy & checking it out. It's almost like she didn't want to touch to much of it. Hilarious!
She a binky! An Easter Binky! See the joy on her face. Well it's either joy or knowing that she's not suppose to have it yet she does.
But above all she loved the eggs. We had been practicing "hunting" with regular eggs all week long. She was so confused that this egg was looking back at her. She seriously stared at it for a long time then would drop it & pick up something else then notice it & pick it up again.
And there she goes again. In the other hand there was a bee egg but it didn't capture her attention like the lady bug.
I've got a video of her in the morning but I haven't uploaded it yet. I'll post it soon.

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

I cannot wait!!! Maybe Ryan will be old enough to be excited next Easter. I love how she really did check out everything. She's all girl!! She was looking for the Gucci bag...lol.