Payton's New Chair

Monday, April 23, 2007

I went to Walmart today & found this booster seat that makes a perfect sized chair for Payton for $10. Sweet!! She loves it. When she got up from her nap I don't think that she was ready to wake up. It happens a couple of times a week where she will just sit with me for about 20 minutes until she 'fully' wakes up. So we sat down & it only took her a few minutes to spot her new chair & then she wanted down. (Next time the chair will be hidden so as not to cut into our cuddle time!) She has been sitting up & down for the last 10 minutes & was just about to stand up when I took the picture below.
She got up & walked away from the chair & then, without breaking her gaze at the TV she felt around for the seat...
figured out sitting on the arm wouldn't work. She bobbled a little & started to get frustrated. It was actually really cute.
I so I turned the chair so that it was more facing the TV & ta-da success.
Check out those teeth! The vampire has left the bat cave. Oh yeah Payton is totally recovered. The bumps got a little worse the day after I took the pictures & were gone the next morning when she woke up. Other than discovering that maybe she just doesn't have to eat what I give her... :) all is well.

4 comments:

Gary Church said...

Who would have EVER thought that child would look like you one day? Honestly...I still remember when you gave birth to Donald, Jr. I can't believe how much she has morphed into her mom!! YEA FOR PAYTON!!

I'm all about your $10 chair...what is it with chairs their size? I don't know, but I love it! Good buy, Jenn!!

Gary Church said...

Oh and YEA for teeth too!! I forgot to say that!

Dan and Hilary said...

She has the CUTEST personality! I can't wait to meet her and have the twins meet her as well. I also love her clothes!

Knight knughts said...

We love new chairs. We love chairs. be glad you only have to buy one. Truely i am glad that I have to buy 5.