TV Faces

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Payton has the funniest expressions when she watches TV. I zoomed in on this pic so you could see her teeth that are coming in, actually that are in. For the moment we are taking a break from teething. She still has several more that haven't come in yet on the bottom.The whole time that she watches TV she doesn't make a sound but makes these faces that you would think would be accompanied by some sort of noise.
She rarely ever sits & stays next to me in the rocking chair. So had to get pictures of the moment.
Hey mom get out of the way. I'm watching TV right now.
I don't notice her color until I look at pictures. Well anything would look colorful against my whiteness!
She cracks me up!

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

Those are moments that don't last long...I'm the same way..."Gary, get the camera...he's sitting still with me!!" lol.

Dan and Hilary said...

I love it that she loves TV!!!! That is so funny to me. I want my kids to like "Monsters, Inc." just as much as Peyton does! I do wish we lived closer because I know they would love Peyton!!!