Cornell Campus - Sage Hall

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

We went over to campus to see daddy's 'preschool' as Payton calls it. The campus is beautiful & the building is awesome. Other than the clock tower & possibly the law building it is the most beautiful on campus.
We went & found a classroom so that we could see where daddy was going to be spending his days. Buzz Lightyear had to come too.
Below is the courtyard. It is enclosed & looks so cool.


Payton is still getting used to the cicadas buzzing. She thought that it was one big bug at first but then I explained that it was lots of little bugs. It took us sitting on the swings & just listening to them before she caught on. It helped that there was one really close that she could hear all by itself before the others joined in.
Don't you just love this building... I know it just a building but I think it's so cool!
Payton call it a castle & on several occasions asks if it lights up at night & changes colors. Then we either talk about whether or not daddy is a prince/king & if I'm a princess/queen still even though I don't go to school there too.
I'm starting to find my way around. I'm still getting lost quite a bit but hopefully that will pass.

0 comments: