Sydney's Blessing & Good Bye to the Wards

Monday, August 9, 2010

The Sunday before we left Sydney was blessed. Daniel & LeaDawn were in town to go to the beach & to also see us before we left. We had a really good time & enjoyed being at mom's with them.
Daniel holding both girls... I think he's ready for twins! Just kidding! :p
LeaDawn made some crust & I made the filling. It's Zucchini Pie but it tastes just like apple pie. No lie! We were all really liked it!

When it was time to leave the girls were asleep so we got a picture of them together.
I spent a little bit of time every day leading up to this (saying goodbye to Ryan & Casey) for a few days before hand, you know, trying to prepare her for it. And in the end I was the one crying & Payton got her hugs & blew kisses & was "see ya later alligator!"
Casey cracks me up in all of these pictures! I love the expression on Payton's face above... "yeah these are my home boys!"
She really can be sweet sometimes!
Oh Casey I just love you to pieces!
Notice the toys lined up in the background. They had to be involved too!
It was so nice having my sister so 'close'. We are really going to miss not being able to drive out for a weekend & then be able to loose track of the kids & not care...

0 comments: