Daddy Daughter Date

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Donald's school had a Lake Cruise during orientation week that he took Payton on.
It started out as me explaining to Payton what he date was suppose to do on their date... Talk to her only, sit with her, not ignore her... you know the kind of thing a social butterfly like Donald might be tempted to do.
Payton told me all about the sail boats.
When they got home I asked Payton if Daddy was naughty or a good date. She said, "well he was a good date all the way until the end. He talked to someone & I had to say excuse me two times." After discussing it we were able to determine that Daddy was a good date, even with that little slip up at the end.
I think that we will arrange at least one Daddy Daughter Date a month. Payton talked about it for a few days afterwards & absolutely loved it!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: