Making adjustments

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

In California we were able to bath Katie in the sink. It was nice & super convenient because I wouldn't have to bend over the tub.
But in our new apartment the sink is not big enough or deep enough. :(
I tried holding her in the shower & I was so afraid that I would drop her. I realized it wasn't working when I looked down at her slightly purple leg & that was the end of that!
So we found this bath recliner thing & she loves it. Katie loves being in the bath with Payton & Payton loves to help wash her. My back can't take it for too long but it gets the job done. I would rather have done a baby bath that could have set in the kitchen sink but I figured that it wouldn't have worked as long as this one hopefully will.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh my goodness, she is SO cute!!! Have you thought about getting a baby tub and setting it on a counter, maybe? Then it doesn't break your back as much. :-)

Lisa and Dan said...

My sister-in-law, Angie, has the same bath seat. I used it while we stayed with her for a month. It's pretty nice (: