Niagara Falls.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

We finally got to Niagara Falls around 5 (a lot later than we had planned but oh well). It was amazing. I've always loved waterfalls but this one definitely takes the cake!
So the waterfall directly behind us are the American Falls & the one in the back with the huge plume of mist is Niagara Falls.
My mom always told us to get pictures with people in them but I was just so amazed at the amount of water that went over the falls that I had to take a video. Sorry if it's boring. There will be one in the next post with Payton & Donald in it.

These were taking after the Maid of the Mist boat ride. There were stairs that went up close to the American Falls. Donald & Payton went while Katie slept in the carrier.
It was so pretty there & the sound of the waterfall was so loud.
Okay I promise that she can breath! She is leaving back against my chest & has at least 2 inches between her face & the carrier. These were taken on the Observation Tower deck.
It really was amazing & we are going to come back when my mom visits (unless she's totally against the idea) so we'll see.
Both girls slept on the way back. I tried but couldn't get comfortable enough. We didn't get back until almost 2 am which was brutal. I'm so glad we decided to go.

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

Y'all are going to have so much fun up there!!! So excited for y'all and all the sites you'll see. xoxo.