Painting Birdhouses

Monday, August 9, 2010

About a month before move day Payton decided that Nana & Bumpa needed a birdhouse for their backyard. So it morphed into her painting one for them. Thinking it was a great idea I put that on the list of things to do. So about 3 days before we left we finally got the birdhouses.
Knowing that Payton wouldn't completely cover them in paint,I painted them white so that they could still look 'finished'.
She is very serious about her painting. She always has been.
So because she was painting one for Nana & Bumpa, Grandma & Granddad got one too. Ryan & Casey got a pirate ship that I painted & it turned out pretty good too, I just forgot to take a picture of it.
Payton picked out the colors, as if you have any dought.
Nana & Bumpa really liked theirs & so did my parents. We gave Nana & Bumpa ours when we stopped there on our way to the airport... gosh that seems so long ago now.

0 comments: