Beautiful Pasadena

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

One thing that I love about where we live is that we have got some amazing buildings within walking distance. That dragonfly in the front is a fountain.
It was such a pretty day! I love how surreal the sky looks.
Over the summer construction/restoration on City Hall finished. I love the look of this building!
Donald was home & amazing we weren't doing anything Saturday morning (2 Saturdays or so ago). So we walked around & I was able to take pics.
So cute! Her hair is so cute.
We originally went to the Paseo to play in the fountains that I've blogged about before but they weren't on. :( So we went to the ones that are at the Westin Hotel. What I like about these pics is that I was able to stand further away from her to take them because Donald was there.

I love that her legs are up & keeping her balance.
She splashed herself but didn't mind.
Donald helping her do things that she can't do by herself. I guess it's a good thing just as long as she doesn't try it herself.
You can tell she feels like such a big girl when her dad lets her do things like this.

These are just good pictures. I love the last one. SOO CUTE!!!
1394

4 comments:

dana said...

nice job Photographer!

Ann said...

those pictures are adorable! and dad's are the best for letting them do brave things!

Lisa Marie Trent said...

She is so darn cute Jenn. Have you been to the Cardio lately? Our next visit is in November..it'll be a sort of reality check. But I'm excited to get the last one OVER with!

Knight knughts said...

I love the father daughter pics. It is fun when Dad lets them do different things.