This is how you wear a tie Daddy

Monday, September 17, 2007

Payton is starting to get more excited about the fact that Donald returns home. Let me explain, most of the time she was so focused on what she was doing that she will look up, maybe acknowledge that he's home & then go back to what she's doing. Donald will go up to her & get a hug anyway but she didn't go up & offer one. We have turned a corner & she goes up to him & babbles, telling on me I'm sure.

She noticed his tie the other day when he came home from work & started pulling on it so Donald took it off & gave it to her. Payton then showed him how to properly wear a tie.Okay Daddy now your turn to try.
Apparently he didn't get it right because she had to show him again.
She is so funny! I love the things that she comes up with. Like I've said in the past I can't wait till there are words to go along with the quirky things she does.

0 comments: