Spaghetti

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Payton is now folding her arms for the prayer. I've been asking her to fold her arms for a long time now & about a week ago she did. Yes I was surprised but also encouraged because it means that even though she ignores me she still is listening... well sometimes, I've got to stay realistic.Spaghetti is still her favorite thing to eat. We usually give her bowtie noodles (she get less messy & ends up eating a lot more of it).
She eats one at a time.
But always has fun as you can see.
Here's my next bite....
You can see her top 2 teeth peaking through.
Of coarse it was directly to the bath. I think that she loves to get messy but at least she doesn't stick her fingers in her ears or play with her hair any more (actually very often is more accurate) while she is eating messy food.

0 comments: