Bye Uncle Dano....Happy B-Day Tyler

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

On Sunday we celebrated Uncle Tyler's birthday (that was really the day before but we went to a certain frustrating game at the Rose Bowl, pictures to come later). Look how big Casey is getting! My brother Daniel was here visiting for the end of the summer while he was on break from BYUI. Here's everyone.
Ryan loves his Uncle Dano!
While everyone was in town we had both push/ride on toys at my mom's so that there wouldn't be any fighting. My mom had all 3 kids while we were all at the game so anything to make the afternoon go smoother...
Ryan peaking thru the doors.
Even though we had both push toys there, Ryan was caught several times with both toys. As you can see Payton could care less. It's those times that she is interested that we were glad we had both.
This is the best picture of them that we've gotten recently. I can't believe they are both smiling. So CUTE!!!


We had cake & ice cream. And I know it's Tyler's birthday but Ryan wanted to have a turn so here he is.



3 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love that video!!! That's hilarious! How old is Ryan? Is he 2 yet?

Jenn said...

Yeah he turned 2 in July. He is so funny & I love hearing him talk. It makes me anxious to hear what Payton will say!

megan said...

What fun!! I'm so glad to see updates!! Hope all is well jenn! Let's play sometime!