I don't even need to pay attention....

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I turned around from the computer & saw that Payton found the tissues. I walked in front of her to get the camera (she didn't even see me). Then I took these pictures. After this picture was taken she noticed that I saw her making a mess & got down & left the room. Anytime she can get to the tissues or her diaper wipes I find them all over the floor, although the diapers are a lot harder for her to pull out so I never walk in on as big a mess as the tissues.
1416

2 comments:

Lisa Marie Trent said...

Jack ALWAYS gets ahold of his wipes and pulls EVERY single one of them out. It is such a drag. And I'm not about to fold them all up nicely and put them back in, so then I'm stuck with clumped up wipes for two weeks.

Bless his little heart..

Dan and Hilary said...

Oh that is awesome! I love Payton. She has such a cute personality!