Paseo Fountains...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Last week we went to the Paseo fountains with Dana & Lucy to the Paseo Mall fountains. They had a great time.Lucy is usually fearless but I think she had more fun running from the fountains when they came on with Payton.

Payton was so cute playing with Lucy. We don't do many play dates, managing doesn't leave me much time, so it's always fun for me to see her play with kids. Guilt is setting in. This is something I should probably try harder to do with Payton.
We got some really cute pictures of Payton this last week & this is one of them...
So I didn't bring a towel or any because she always runs away from the fountains. But what changed is that I took off Payton's shoes so that Lucy could try them on. Payton then went to the fountain (while it was off) & stuck her toe in the hole. It didn't go off while her toe was in there but it barely missed her. She was standing too close to one when it went off & it got her. She was a little distressed but she got over it.
With in 10 minutes another fountain nailed her... & I got the shot!!
Soaking wet she came running back.
Just in case you thought she did the 2nd one on purpose, check out her face in this next picture. Oh my sweetie!!
This time it took a little more cuddle time to get over it. Luckily Dana brought a towel, she was sure Lucy would be the one to get wet. But as it ended up Lucy was dry & Payton well, she got nailed twice.
I love this picture. Payton is totally keeping an eye on the fountain that got her!

3 comments:

Alyssa Coberly said...

okay so incredibly random! but we are in the same ward and are friends with nick and deb crossette and i was looking at their blog and i was like "hey i think that is jennifer grant!" and lo and behold it was ... as an FYI, im sean coberly's wife :0) small world isnt it?

Gary Church said...

Those two little girls are PERFECT for eachother!!! I miss Payton!!

dana said...

Fun pictures. I was just thinking of the fountains this morning. We'll have to go again!
I love that picture of Payton too. It's a really great shot.