One thing I've learned....& a new blog to check out

Friday, September 28, 2007

In the last few months I have gradually been spending more & more time on the computer. It can take a lot of time to 'surf' thru all the blogs that I want to keep up with. A good friend of mine (Dana thank you so much) has introduced me to Google Reader. You can have it track the blogs that you look at & it will tell you when someone has updated their blog! Amazing right, well at least that is how I feel.

Interested?!?!?! First off to set one up I think that you will have to have gmail or at least a google login (I can help you with that if you want to set up a gmail). At the top where it lists Calendar, Documents, Photos, etc... go to More & at the bottom you will see Reader. Once in it you will see a green bar on the left side that says Add Subscription, click on it & copy & paste the URL. You can go down to Manage Subscriptions & change the name of it to whatever you want.

This has saved me, I don't even want to admit how much time I spent looking thru all the blogs that I follow.

Cool New Blog Alert!!!! Also my sister-in-law has set up a new blog for sharing recipes (easy recipes) that I'm pretty excited about, especially because I am not the most motivated cook. Go by & see it. If you are interested in contributing to it she will add you as a user. Share it with your friends too.

http://bloggingitswhatsfordinner.blogspot.com/

1483

1 comments:

dana said...

I'm so glad you set up Reader. Seriously...it saves TONS of time. There are a few blogs that won't subscribe to the Reader that I have to check in on manually. But overall, Yay for gmail!