New Push Toy

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

We got Payton a new push toy so that she'd have one here. My mom has one that Ryan & Payton tend to fight over. So when I saw it at Costco I got it.It took it just a minute to figure it out.
There are a lot of noise buttons on it so she just sat there for a while pushing the same button over & over & over....
Then she was off!
She likes to ride it on the tile because she can change directions a lot easier.
That night at dinner she (after having no nap that day) was not wanting to sit in her high chair & eat. She refused everything that I was giving her. So I got her down & she went directly to her new toy & sat down. She turned to me & opened her mouth like a little bird & she had the rest of her dinner on her toy. At that point I just wanted her to eat but we won't be repeating that again.

The next morning she woke up & went directly to it.
Check out that hair, the main reason why I pulled out my camera!
Well I think I did good this time. She does have a lot of toys that won't hold her interest the next day. Fortunately with the toy that is not the case.

1 comments:

dana said...

That hair is GREAT! And I love the faraway shot of Payton on her toy in the kitchen. She looks like a little train conductor or something, scooting away. Really cute.