Big splashes require the foot to start way up high...

Thursday, November 22, 2007

I have the quirkiest little girl ever. She has started to do this thing lately & just cracks me up. Check out the video.

She also does it standing up but there is no way to take that picture & keep her modest. I'm sure it was an accident that she even did it in the first place but since she gets me laughing so hard when she pops her head up & gives this look, I'm sure I've encouraged her to the point of not stopping anytime soon.I'm impressed that she can hold her leg up there without the help of her hands. Oh to be young & flexible. She's also got really strong abs, so I'm sure that helps a lot too.
2801

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I was laughing so hard when I saw that video. I love the expression on her face. She is one flexible little girl!

The Hyer Family said...

Cute cute cute!

Unknown said...

That is SOOO cute. We were laughing out loud! She is adorable.