Matchbox 20!!!!

Monday, November 5, 2007

So I won tickets to see Matchbox 20 from an entry form that I filled out at Easy Life Furniture when I bought my couch. They called me the day before & I started scrambling to find a date. (Donald likes their music but is 'not a concert person'.) So after checking with my sister I invited a friend from church. We had such a good time! It was funny because we were both giddy-excited about going, which I have not gotten that way about anything in a long time.
We were on the top level so the pictures didn't turn out great.
The one above was the best one.
But the videos turned out great!!!

Watching these again..... They really are great. They are the best live band that I have seen ever.

I've seen Dave Matthews Band 8 times, Steve Miller Band, Shania Twain, Toby Keith, Faith Hill, & Tim McGraw (although I saw Toby Keith right after sept 11 & when he played Angry American, that was the greatest concert moment for me so far).

Here is a picture of Sara & I at the end of the concert. I tried taking some myself but we both had crazy eyes so we decided to have someone else help us.
A funny thought.... Here we are, wife of the Young Men's Prez & Elder's Quorum Prez out on the town, dancing at a concert, having a blast!

0 comments: