Our daughter Ariel... I mean Payton

Friday, November 30, 2007

I walked into the room & saw that Payton's arm was in the air. I thought it was a little odd but hey that's my daughter most of the time. So a few days later I noticed it again... what the heck is she doing? But I didn't catch on until I was sitting down eating my lunch watching Payton watch the Little Mermaid until I realized what she was doing.... (to my defense it took me a week to catch on because the 1:20+ (if she will watch the previews) break I get while it's on is my time to get things done).

This is so cute!!!


Watching it again I think that my favorite part is when she actually looks up at her hand! Have a mentioned lately how much I love her & think she is the cutest thing in this whole world!!!
2976

4 comments:

Dan and Hilary said...

Oh Jenn!!! That is so adorable! That really made me laugh. Payton has the best personality!

Mom and Dad said...

Payton is so DARLING! She acts just like Ariel. Thanks so much for letting us watch her grow up. We LOVE your blog and check it out daily.

The Hyer Family said...

OK, that was funny...she's an actress in the making!

dana said...

That's really funny. Her hand motions are perfect!