New Furniture

Monday, November 5, 2007

We bought some new furniture a few weeks ago & I am so glad that we did. Not only does it look great but because I went I won tickets to a concert that I'll post about next. Donald wanted a couch that reclined & I definitely did not. But the couches that I liked didn't come with a reclining chair. SO we mis-matched the couch & recliner. I was nervous about it until it arrived but it looks great!We also bought that end table that you can barely see. I have always liked the dark wood & we will be slowly (very slowly) changing out the wood (or painting it) in our living room.
I am so happy with the couch/recliner/end table that we bought!
2412

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

It looks great! Isn't it fun to have furniture that you pick out yourself?!...not that we don't all appreciate family hand-me-downs...but it's so nice to have stuff you really enjoy!

dana said...

very fun! I love new furniture. Congrats!