Curl in the middle of her forehead...

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Payton has this curl that will end up in the middle of her forehead & when this happens I've had several people tell me this rhyme & I wanted to share it with you.

There once was girl who had a curl
right in the middle of her forehead,

And when she was good she was very very good,
And when she was bad she was horrid!
I told her that it was time to go to bed & she lost it. Her sunday afternoon nap is always the hardest on both of us. Actually Sunday is the hardest day of the week right now. It has a lot to do with the fact that our ward does Sacrament Meeting last. Crazy right? Well I have a strong opinion on this but don't feel like getting on my soapbox & going an a tangent.... :)
Such a sad face! BTW Janette I love pictures of kids crying too. My favorite are Santa pictures where the kids are crying. So cute!

0 comments: