Happy Birthday Donald!!!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Yesterday was Donald's birthday. While Payton was down for her nap I made some cupcakes & a round cake. I also made a banner that is further down the page. When Payton woke up she decided that she wanted to help me frost the cake. I was so frazzled because I was running out of time before Donald got off of work. So I really didn't pay attention to her.She was so happy to be able to get her hands in there & get messy & eat frosting.
Look mom... you should try some. It's SOOO good.
I asked her where all of the frosting went & she showed me here.
We Love you Dad...
And the round cake.
The banner I made out of that foam craft stuff. I have a die cutting machine & alphabet set so it was farely quick. Donald loved it so that is all that matters.
This is his surprised (rehearsed) look coming in the door.
When he originally came in he was on the phone.



Payton helping Donald blow out his candles.
She went to reach for it & caught my mom mid motion going to grab her hand.
Even after all of that frosting she still wanted more.
She only took a bit when Donald helped her with it.
Donald is the big 30 & had a great birthday.
2317

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Happy Belated Birthday Donald! Cute pictures of Peyton with the frosting...yum! We wish we still lived in Pasadena, so we could take Kate to the ward trunk-or-treat. Did Peyton have fun trick-or-treating?

Gary Church said...

Happy Birthday Donald!! Happy Halloween!! I hope someone gave you extra candy, lol!!!

dana said...

I guess Donald's a Halloween baby? Fun. Happy Birthday Donald!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Birthday Donald! Guess we are just a year and one day apart!! :) :) Looks like Peyton had lot of fun with you, Jenn...

The Higginbothams said...

Jenn, good job on the cakes and sign. Very impressive. Good job Donald on the surprised reaction. Happy birthday!

megan said...

Happy Birthday Donald! Looks like you had a lot of fun! And really, what is more fun than playing in frosting?! :-)