Happy Halloween...... better late then never!

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Payton really got into Halloween & it was fun to see. It was hilarious because when she was on my parents grass (which is very steep in one section) she had trouble getting up. I think that she looked funny doing it because she couldn't see her feet. I think that is what also made her waddle a little, I should've gotten a video.
After trick or treating to the neighbors she only had a few pieces in her basket.
The last house that she went to the owner has these dogs that just crack Payton up.
Once she got back to the house she finally figured out what all the candy was for!



We then went over to Nana & Bumpa's house & Elise, Paytons 2nd cousin, was there. They had fun putting candy in the basket & then back into the cauldron.
"I'm not going to eat it I'm just playing with it."
Here let me help you with that. She is such a big girl!
2385

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

I love that costume! And Jennifer, I can't get over how good her coloring looks!!! Way to go Payton!!!