Halloween Candy....

Friday, November 9, 2007

Tasting some of her Halloween candy & I'm surprised to report although these pictures don't show it, she did not like it. It may have been because it was a pink lemonade dum-dum, which I don't even like.I'm not sure if she just hadn't made up her mind yet or if she wasn't actually tasting it yet because she was so involved with The Little Mermaid. BTW that is her new favorite movie.
So cute.
Just after this picture I asked her if she liked it & she stuck it in her mouth, made a sour face & gave it to her dad. That's when I tasted it & discovered how gross it was. I don't blame her for not liking it but maybe it was a good thing because I tried to offer her another one the next day & she didn't want anything to do with it. I'm sure that will change in time...
2531

1 comments:

dana said...

That last picture is so cute. At least the sucker was pink and made for a great picture! :)