The rest of the Park Pics....

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Payton always enjoys herself when we go to the park. This time was extra special because Ryan was there.They both had a lot of fun play around on the structure. I really liked the set up because there were other slides that were bigger & you had to really climb to get there, so the little ones couldn't even get to the big ones if they wanted to... wow someone does think of the kids when the create these play structures!
Payton's new thing, that drives me crazy, is that she wants to climb up the slide. I don't know if she discovered this on her own or not but she's turning into quite the problem solver! BTW this is NOT a good thing most of the time.
Monkey see Monkey do! Sorry Melissa, Hopefully he has forgotten that new trick!
Accept Ryan wanted to go up farther....
Then not to be out done, she tried again (Granddad Don't look at this one). I promise we were right there... & to prove that this was handled correctly check out the next picture. She actually made it a little bit farther up then that but I couldn't stay behind the camera... she making me sooo nervous!
After telling Payton she couldn't climb up the slide. (It was also a lot warmer than we expected & nap time was fast approaching.)
Casey's first time on the swings... He was so cute. He did this little, soft mousy squeal that was so adorable!
2713

1 comments:

Gary Church said...

The picture of her crying is precious. I know I sound like a horrible Aunt, but it's so cute! I guess it wasn't really her lucky day ... as her shirt proclaims. lol.