One thing Payton has learned from watching Little Mermaid..

Monday, November 19, 2007

One thing that Payton has learned from watching the Little Mermaid is to twirl. It is so cute. Check it out....

This was something that she just got up & started doing in the middle of the movie. I rewound it & saw that she was copying Ariel!
She ran into the side of the couch seconds before she would have totally lost her balance & fell hard.
She has started doing one other thing that I have not gotten on camera yet (partially because I don't want to encourage it) but she tries to brush her hair with a fork! I don't think I would mind it so much if the fork weren't dirty. That's our little Princess!
2727

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

I just laughed out loud over the fork. These kids are too dang smart! And Payton is the ring leader!

Cindy said...

That is so cute! I love that she combs her hair with a fork. She is just adorable.